Podcast 36: Family Worship – Part 7
In the podcast 35 we examined the first five possible obstacles in beginning having regular times of family worship in our homes. We will conclude with the final five today.
• I am not qualified to lead my family.
• I won’t be able to be successful.
• What is my husband will not participate?
• Like Moses, I am not a gifted speaker and wish someone else could do it.
• It’s too late to get started as the children are older.
These are all questions each of us struggles with to some degree. Facing them and talking through them, robs them of their power to cripple and discourage us. I hope this broadcast will be a help to eliminating these common hurdles.